§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) This document is intended to provide information about the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data includes all data related to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses or user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person under article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Apollon Medizin Beteiligung SE (hereafter ‘Apollon’) , Pfarrer-Berger-Weg 2, A-5061 Elsbethene, Email: info(at)apollon-se.com (see under 'Imprint'). You can reach our data protection officer at info(at)apollon-se.com or at our postal address with the words “to the data protection officer ”.
(3) If you contact us by email the data shared by you (your email address and your name and telephone number if provided) will be stored by us so that we can answer your query. We either delete the data we collect as part of this process once we no longer need to store it or limit data processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we employ third-party service providers for individual functions relating to our products or services, or we would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you as described below about the relevant procedures in detail by email. When we do this, we will also inform you of the specified criteria relating to the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding personal data that relates to you:
– the right of access to the data,
– the right to have data corrected or deleted,
– the right to limit data processing,
– the right to object to data processing,
– the right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to make a complaint to a data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you use our website
(1) If you use our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. when you do not register with us or transfer us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical purposes to display our website correctly and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis for this is article 6 paragraph 1 page 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of request
– time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred
– website from which the request originates
– operating system and associated desktop environment
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the data listed above, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are arranged and stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and that can be used by the website that sets the cookie (in this case, us) to collect certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet as a whole more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies (the scope and functioning of these is explained below):
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a ‘session ID’ that can be used to match the various queries submitted by your browser in one session. This means your browser can be recognised if you return to our website later. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified time, which can differ depending on the cookie itself. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setup the way you want; for example, you may wish to reject third party cookies or all cookies. Be advised that you may not be able to use all the features of this website if you do this.
e) Flash cookies that are used are not saved by your browser; instead, they are saved by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are saved on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish to allow processing of Flash cookies, you must install the appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Cookie Killer for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend regularly deleting your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Other functions and features of our website
(1) In addition to purely informational use of our website, we offer various services for you to take advantage of if you are interested. To do this, you must usually submit more personal data, which we will use to render the selected service and to which the data processing principles described above apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We select and commission these service providers carefully; they are bound by our instructions and are monitored regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties with whom we offer participation in sales, competitions, contracts or similar services. You will be provided with more information on this when you submit your personal data or below in the description of our products and services.
(4) Where our service providers or partners have headquarters in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the service.
§ 5 Revocation or withdrawal from data processing
(1) If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this at any time. This withdrawal relates to permission to process your personal data after you have given us this permission.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can submit an objection to data processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you; this is explained below in the description of the functions. When submitting your objection, we ask for your reasons for requesting that we do not continue to process your personal data. If the objection is justified, we will check the circumstances and will either cease or adjust the processing of your data or present compelling reasons for continuing to process your data.
(3) You can, of course, revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the purpose of marketing and data analysis at any time. You can find more information about your right to withdraw from marketing using the following contact details: info(at)apollon-se.com